SEPTA Bus Revolution
Now through 2024, SEPTA is undergoing the first full bus network redesign in its history, dubbed Bus Revolution. SEPTA recently completed its second round of draft feedback, and will unveil its final, recommended network for comment by September 1.
Throughout September, SEPTA will host a series of virtual and in-person public hearings. These events will open with a 30-minute presentation of the recommended network, before hosting an adjudicated, 90-minute public comment session. Live hearings will be in-person OR virtual, details below.
You can also provide testimony through September 30, 2023 at the Bus Revolution website or submit comments by email at [email protected] or by phone 267-291-6045. All comments will become part of the public record and will be forwarded to the Hearing Examiner.
- Tuesday 9/12 - Philadelphia County - SEPTA Board Room, 1234 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 - 5-8PM
- Thursday 9/14 - Bucks County - Bucks County Community College, Bristol Campus, 1304 Veterans Highway, Bristol, PA 19007 - 6-8PM
- Tuesday 9/19 - Chester County - West Chester University, Sykes Theater, 110 W Rosedale Ave, West Chester, PA 19382 - 6-8PM
- Wednesday 9/20 - Philadelphia County - Temple University, Liacouras Center - 1776 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19121 - 6-8PM
- Thursday 9/21 - Montgomery County - Norristown Public Library, 1001 Powell St, Norristown, PA 19401 - 5-7PM
- Tuesday 9/26 - Delaware County - Chester City Hall, 1 E 4th St, Chester, PA 19013 - 6-8PM
- Wednesday 9/27 - Philadelphia County - 1234 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 - 5-8PM
- Thursday 9/28 - Delaware County - Upper Darby Township Building, 100 Garret Rd, Upper Darby, PA 19082 - 6-8PM
Want to connect directly with SEPTA, or help navigating resources and proposals? E-mail Connor Descheemaker
SEPTA BOARD MEETINGS - ongoing
SEPTA Board meetings are at 3pm the fourth Thursday of each month, except in November and December, when the meetings are the third Thursday. The August meeting is subject to cancellation.
At this time, the in-person meetings at SEPTA Headquarters have been switched to an online video format. Meetings are public and may be attended virtually.
These Board Meetings are completely open to the public and are a great way for residents and riders to voice their concerns, questions, and issues with the SEPTA transit network.
Meeting Dates & Agenda
You can find out the dates of the Board Meetings here. Agendas for the Board Meeting are available on each event page, added approximately one week prior to the meeting date.
To attend and/or provide comment, the public must pre-register. Anyone who wishes speak at the meeting must pre-register by 9 am the day of the scheduled meeting. The registration and meeting URLs, and other information for attending is provided with the individual meeting listing on the meetings calendar.
Join our E-mail newsletter to learn about timely talking points for these meetings as they arise.