As a coalition advocating for an equitable, accessible, safer, and sustainable transit network, we need residents and organizations like you to join us in our fight for a better transit network. Without your input and opinions, our current transit network will leave riders behind. In order to make sure that doesn't happen, we need riders, residents, and organizations throughout all of Southeastern Pennsylvania to unite and advocate for better transit service.
Become a Coalition Member
Is your organization interested in a sustainable SEPTA network? Accessible and affordable transit service? Policies and choices that affect riders on a daily basis? Become an Organizational Member of Transit Forward Philadelphia today!
Email [email protected] to find out more about how your organization, business, non-profit, or advocacy group can join the fight for improved transit service.
As an Organizational Member of Transit Forward Philadelphia you will be invited to attend the coalition's Monthly and Quarterly meetings to discuss transit-related policies and provide important feedback on transit-related issues. As an Organizational Member, you can expect:
- To participate in coalition events and meetings, submit content, events, and news to be posted on the coalition's website, blog, and social media
- Assist a Steering Committee and regional agencies in identifying transit-related priorities in Philadelphia
- Have unmatched access to the leaders in transit and to multiple other networking opportunities
Coalition building helps strengthens the case for better transit in our communities.
Individuals who are interested in joining the coalition but are not tied to any specific group or organized body are invited to join by signing up for our mailing list below. Individual Members will become part of a growing and interconnected network of people who are interested in supporting and advocating for improvements to the SEPTA network. As an Individual Member, you can expect:
- To hear about upcoming events where individual mobilization is needed
- A space to voice transit-related issues and identify transit-related priorities in your community
- Regular updates regarding current campaigns, transit-related policies, and exciting advancements of the coalition
- Ways to volunteer and get involved in campaigns, committees, and meetings
With riders and residents organized and united we can help make SEPTA better for everyone.